Flexible Solutions to Handle Big & Small Projects
Regardless of the type of business or industry, our solutions are flexible enough to handle small, simple projects or large-scale daily operations.
Plug & Erase
Just What You Need, When You Need It.
Designed for small to mid-sized companies who typically perform fewer than 100 erasures per month, Plug & Erase requires no infrastructure setup and can be easily managed from your personal computer. By using our downloadable tools, you can create bootable USB thumb drives that erase assets and collect erasure certificates. Ziperase software on these USB drives can be configured to dictate the workflow of the erasure to eliminate any possibility of operator error.
Effortless Management & Control to Meet Your Ongoing Erasure & Compliance Needs
Enterprise Erase is designed for large volume operations or companies with needs across multiple facilities and regions, where process management and control are crucial. The software enables simultaneous erasure across a high quantity of computers, servers, or disk drives in a storage array. When connected through our convenient Command Center console, the erasure software automatically stores all erasure information within a database, also allowing for remote monitoring, tracking, and control across an organization. Our expertly designed API facilitates seamless third-party software integration for further asset management automation and processing.
A Summary of Our Solutions
Plug & Erase (USB/Ethernet)
Just what you need, when you need it.
Effortless management & control for ongoing high-volume needs.
Who Is It For?
- Small to medium-sized businesses
- Service Providers performing off-site, smaller erasure jobs
- Small to medium-sized Data Centers
- IT Asset Disposition Providers (ITADs) processing thousands of assets daily
- Service Providers performing on-site erasure at customer or third-party sites
- Large Data Centers with need for simultaneous, large volume processing
- Enterprise organizations with multiple regions/facilities
Data Erasure Needs
- Lower volumes (a few per month)
- Less predictable volumes
- Easy deployment
- Interoperable on any device
- Flexible pricing with option to scale up as needed
- Avoid network infrastructure
- Secure data erasure solution
- Ensure compliance requirements
- Large volume, simultaneous wipes
- Consolidated reporting and filtering
- Remote monitoring and tracking
- Performance dashboards and real-time tracking
- Speed and efficiency
- Seamless integration with existing infrastructure and software
- Secure data erasure solution
- Ensure compliance with minimal user interaction
- USB deployment with digitally signed and encrypted reporting
- Can be deployed over small local area network (LAN)
- Full on-premises deployment with real-time progress tracking and live configurations
Onboarding and Setup
Simple plug-in installation with 24/7 Help Desk support
Optional on-site or remote deployment support with dedicated resource for complex architectures
Command Center User-Friendly Management Console
Start Your Free Trial Today
Test drive the complete capabilities of our solution for yourself, delivered through a convenient software download.