Erase up to 256 hard drives at once. Drives can be hot-swapped during processing to maximize throughput. Capable of erasing any drive type (ATA, eMMC, FibreChannel, IDE, NVMe, RAID, SAS, SATA, and SCSI).
Simple to Use
No HASP or hardware dongles required to license. Array Erase software is delivered with a full Linux-based desktop operating system and is easily licensed with software keys.
Array Erasure provides drive health information using S.M.A.R.T parameters to detect reliability issues early on. Choose to reject high duty hard drives based on high power on hours or too many reallocated sectors.
Erase Data Center Storage
Array Erase can erase any direct attached storage, even Storage Area Network (SAN) cabinets. Array Erase gives you the ability to erase an entire cabinet of drives.
How It Works
Array Erase takes control and performs secure data erasure, captures system information, installs the operating system, and collates a full report with erasure certificate.
- Download and install Array software on an Intel compatible computer or server host. All software, including Linux-based operating system, is contained in one install file.
- Add erasure licenses using software keys – no HASP or hardware dongles required.
- Connect hard drives, hard drive storage bays, or any direct attached storage to Array host computer.
- Select drives and select the erasure method, then hit “Start”.
- Array Erase supports hot-swapping of individual drives to promote maximum throughput in a production environment.
Array Erase is ideal for ITADs, data centers, and companies processing large numbers of loose drives. An all-in-one tool, Array Erase has everything packaged into one simple solution: software, licensing, configuration, tamper-proof reporting, and certification.
Centralized Reporting & Licensing
Command Center integrates all reporting and licensing from all instances of Array Erase under one centralized interface running over a network connection.
Each verified erasure provides a digitally signed, tamper-proof data erasure certificate. PDF, CSV, and JSON documents with system information customized to your needs for convenient consolidation of reports included.
Seamless Data Integration
On-site solution that collects customized data to integrate seamlessly with your ERP.
Add extra customizable fields to sync with your existing ERP and data collection systems. Array Erase is totally flexible and configurable to suit your existing processes and infrastructure.
- Supports HDD, SSD, USB, RAID dismantling, and multiple block size drives
- Up to 256 disks simultaneously with hot-swap capability
- Optional Digital Fingerprint
- Configure the percentage of drive verification
- Full details of erasure progress during the process
- Hex Viewer information for visual verification
- Supports ATA, eMMC, FibreChannel, IDE, NVMe,
RAID, SAS, SATA, and SCSI
- Integration and automation via external API
- Identifies and erases hidden areas of the hard drive
- Each verified erasure provides a tamper-proof data erasure certificate showing:
- Document ID
- System Hardware
- Storage Device
- Erasure Results
- S.M.A.R.T parameters
- Extra custom fields
- Erasure Patterns:
- CESG CPA 3-pass
- GOST-R-50739-95 1-pass
- GOST-R-50739-95 2-pass
- Gutmann Method 35- pass
- Standard Overwrite 1-pass
- NAVSO P-5239-26 MFM 3-pass
- NAVSO P-5239-26 RLL 3- pass
- NIST 800-88-r1 Purge
- NIST 800-88-r1 Purge or Clear
- DoD 5520.22-M (E) 3- pass
- DoD 5520.22-M (ECE) 7- pass
- CESG CPA 3-pass
- HMG IAS 5 Lower 1-pass
- HMG IAS 5 Lower 3-pass (new manual)
- US Army AR-380-19 3- pass
- VSITR 7-pass
Array Host Server Minimum Requirements
Processor: 64-bit Intel Compatible – 4 cores
USB Memory: 8 GB
Storage: 30 GB Free Space
Network Jack: Optional for Centralized Reporting