Erase Any Drive Type
Command Center network erasure supports ATA, eMMC, FibreChannel, IDE, NVMe, RAID, SAS, SATA, and SCSI.
Easy to Set Up
How It Works
Ziperase Command Center is installed on a server, either centrally within an organization, or for a specific workbench. This server acts as a boot server, a report collation server, a licensing server, and allows you to control erasure clients remotely.
- Command Center erases desktops, laptops, and servers over a local area network (LAN).
- Target devices and the host server running Command Center are all set up in a LAN.
- PXE boot target devices to see them displayed on the software host and erase them simultaneously with a click of a button. This erasure can be initiated from either the client or the host.
- The setup can be run without a monitor, keyboard, or mouse at the client end.
- Command Center can also be used to erase small servers that contain multiple internal drives.
Set up your own custom fields to input information unique to your process. Create a field to enter a job order, customer number, or even specify the cosmetic grade for individual assets. Ziperase allows you to create as many extra fields as you need to capture all the information necessary to fit your process. All Ziperase products can consolidate reports onto a Command Center through a network connection.
Command Center’s built-in database stores, sorts, and uploads all reports and asset information to your internal ERP system through our modern API.
Ziperase’s erasure algorithm is certified by ADISA. Perfect for organizations in compliance with data privacy regulations such as the Data Protection Act, HIPAA, R2v3 or GDPR. All user data is securely erased to industry standard NIST SP 800-88 R1.
- Supports HDD, SSD, USB, RAID dismantling, and multiple block size drives
- Digital Fingerprint
- Configure the percentage of drive verification
- Unfreeze all locked storage devices
- Full details of erasure progress during the process
- Hex Viewer information for visual verification
- Supports ATA, eMMC, FibreChannel, IDE, NVMe,
RAID, SAS, SATA, and SCSI
- Supports UEFI & Legacy/BIOS boot
- Integration and automation via external API
- Identifies and erases hidden areas of the hard drive
- Each verified erasure provides a tamper-proof data erasure certificate showing:
- Document ID
- System Hardware
- Storage Device
- Erasure Results
- S.M.A.R.T parameters
- Erasure Patterns:
- CESG CPA 3-pass
- GOST-R-50739-95 1-pass
- GOST-R-50739-95 2-pass
- Gutmann Method 35- pass
- Standard Overwrite 1-pass
- NAVSO P-5239-26 MFM 3-pass
- NAVSO P-5239-26 RLL 3- pass
- NIST 800-88-r1 Purge
- NIST 800-88-r1 Purge or Clear
- DoD 5520.22-M (E) 3- pass
- DoD 5520.22-M (ECE) 7- pass
- CESG CPA 3-pass
- HMG IAS 5 Lower 1-pass
- HMG IAS 5 Lower 3-pass (new manual)
- US Army AR-380-19 3- pass
- VSITR 7-pass
Server or Host Minimum Requirements
Processor: 64-bit Intel Compatible – 4 Cores
USB Memory: 8 GB
Storage: 50 GB of Free Space
Network: Primary Ethernet connection, Optional 2nd Connection
Client or Target Minimum Requirements
Erasure target: IDE, SATA, SAS, SCSI, NVMe, or eMMC attached media