Erase multiple devices at once with no network connections. Remove the USB drive immediately after starting erasure and plug the next one in.
USB Erase has everything packaged into one simple solution: software, licensing, configuration, tamper-proof reporting and certification.
Deploy remotely to support multiple locations or for off-premises projects. Perfect for onsite erasure projects and ideal for erasing laptops, Macs, desktops, and servers – all you need is a USB.
Add your own custom fields and create categories to sync with your existing data collection systems. USB Erase is totally flexible and configurable to suit your existing processes and infrastructure.
How It Works
USB Erase is ideal for companies with smaller erasure quantities or off-premises locations.
- Plug USB Erase into desktop, laptop, server, or MacBook and let it do the work.
- USB Erase takes control and performs secure cryptographic erasure, captures system information, installs the operating system, and collates a full report with erasure certificate.
- Licenses are drawn from the USB drive and erasure reports saved back to the same drive.
- As soon as the erasure process begins, unplug the USB and use it on the next device to process multiple devices at the same time.
- Create as many USB drives as you need to meet your operational and efficiency requirements.
USB Erase performs on-site erasure and boots directly from a USB drive, making it the best solution for those wanting to bypass network and other hardware infrastructure.
On-site solution that integrates seamlessly with your ERP and adapts to regional and customer-specific data erasure requirements.
Save money through a convenient, self-contained solution with no hidden costs or setup fees.
Each verified erasure provides a digitally signed, tamper-proof data erasure certificate. PDF and CSV documents with system information customized to your needs for convenient consolidation of reports included.
- Supports HDD, SSD, USB, RAID dismantling, and multiple block size drives
- Digital Fingerprint
- Configure the percentage of drive verification
- Full details of erasure progress during the process
- Hex Viewer information for visual verification
- Supports ATA, eMMC, FibreChannel, IDE, NVMe, RAID, SAS, SATA, and SCSI
- Supports UEFI & Legacy/BIOS boot
- Integration and automation via external API
- Identifies and erases hidden areas of the hard drive
- Each verified erasure provides a tamper-proof data erasure certificate showing:
- Document ID
- System Hardware
- Storage Device
- Erasure Results
- S.M.A.R.T parameters
- Erasure Patterns:
- CESG CPA 3-pass
- GOST-R-50739-95 1-pass
- GOST-R-50739-95 2-pass
- Gutmann Method 35- pass
- Standard Overwrite 1-pass
- NAVSO P-5239-26 MFM 3-pass
- NAVSO P-5239-26 RLL 3- pass
- NIST 800-88-r1 Purge
- NIST 800-88-r1 Purge or Clear
- DoD 5520.22-M (E) 3- pass
- DoD 5520.22-M (ECE) 7- pass
- CESG CPA 3-pass
- HMG IAS 5 Lower 1-pass
- HMG IAS 5 Lower 3-pass (new manual)
- US Army AR-380-19 3- pass
- VSITR 7-pass
Erasure Client Minimum Requirements
Processor: 64-bit Intel compatible
USB Memory: 2GB
Erasure target: IDE, SATA, SAS, SCSI, NVMe, or eMMC attached media