Device Link for MacBooks
Fully Automate Your Refurbishment Process
Erase and Refurb 2x as Fast
Device Link connects directly to the MacBook to erase and refurbish in half the time of repetitive manual processes. Our automation software saves labor and processing time while improving the efficiency, quality, and security of refurbished MacBooks.
Connect Device Link to the MacBook and let it do the work. This groundbreaking technology uses advanced image processing techniques for a turnkey solution that automates the complete data deletion and refurbishment of MacBooks and more.
No Training or Skills Needed
Device Link plugs directly into a MacBook and takes control. No need for experienced operators with detailed knowledge of the Apple process, Device Link speeds through erasure and configuration steps automatically performing complete data deletion and refurbishment.
Follows Mac Processes
Device Link adheres to the security practices recommended by Apple for MacBook resale and returns. Compatible with Apple silicon chips (M1, M2) and Intel chips T1 and T2, Device Link checks for activation locks and reinstalls the MacOS.
How It Works
Device Link has everything packaged into one simple solution: software, licensing, configuration, and reporting.
- Device Link connects directly to the MacBook and runs a suite of diagnostic tests to make sure the MacBook and its battery life are in good working condition.
- The automation software captures all necessary system information, detects activation locks, checks battery life, and performs total, secure cryptographic erasure with just a few clicks.
- Device Link has the option to run manual hardware tests to inspect the MacBook’s webcam, microphone, speakers, keyboard, and trackpad.
- All test and erasure information is included in an electronic report that is immediately available from Device Link or the customer portal.
- An optional production label can be generated to work with your internal process.
Our automation software recognizes both Intel processor types, T1 and T2, and the new Apple M1 chip as well as any activation locks.
Stop spending money on labor, infrastructure, and training with this fully automated solution.
Designed for refurbishers, IT asset disposal processors, OEMs, data centers, and enterprise IT recycling and asset managers.
All user data is securely erased to industry standards NIST SP 800-88 R1 Guidelines for Media Sanitization.
Ziperase is certified by ADISA, an evidence-based certification body and independent forensic laboratory that provides data sanitization product validation services.
Report and Certification
Final report uploaded to our Customer Portal where you can receive data in real-time.
Device Link works on MacBook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Mac Studio, and gaming consoles like the Xbox.
Precision automation saves you from putting defective products or devices with personal information on store shelves.
1x Device Link
1x Power supply, 5V, 4A DC
1x micro HDMI to HDMI cable,
1x micro USB to USB-A cable,
1x USB-C to USB-A cable,
1x 3 port USB hub,
1x HDMI cable
1x Apple’s USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Device Link Dims:
Length: 121mm / 4.76in
Width: 90.5mm / 3.56in
Height: 45mm / 1.77in
Weight: 2.2 lbs / 1kg